Auction Terms & Conditions PLEASE NOTE: All bidders at CobleAuctions.com acknowledge that they have read these terms and conditions of sale and agree to be bound thereby. If you do not understand any of these terms and conditions please contct a staff member for clarification by calling 502-686-0888.
1) Identification: All purchasers are required to have identification satisfactory to Coble Auction Services in order to recieve any item from any auction.
2) Withdrawal from sale: Any item may, at the discretion of Coble Auction Services, be withdrawn from any auction to maintain the best interest of the seller.
3) Condition of items sold:Coble Auction Services, while making every attempt to describe items accurately, shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of, estiimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection wherewith of any item sold. No allowance will be made on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public inspection are sold "as is" and without recourse.
4) Manner of payment: All lots being picked up are to be paid in full by at the specified time and place of pickup by cash or good local check. Coble Auction Services reserves the right to hold merchandise until payment is made in full or until a buyers check clears and reserves the right to not accept a check. There will be a 50.00 service charge on any check returned for any reason. Payment for mailed items can be made with American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal and must be paid within 24 hours of receipt of the final combined invoice from paypal which includes shipping and handling charges. (You will receive this invoice within 2 bunisness days after the close of the auction.) Our processing fee for electronic payment is 3.5 plus .49 on all mailed items. This fee is applied to all charges including shipping/handling and taxes. All items will be shipped via priority unless otherwise requested.
5) Measurements and sizes: all measurements and sizes are approximate.
6) Minimum bids: Some auctions conducted by Coble Auction Services will have minimum bids imposed on each item.
7) Payment and removal: We accept cash and good local check only on site. Removal shall be at the expense, liability and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of a paid bill. Coble Auction Services shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time specified and shall, at the sole discretion of Coble Auction Services, be stored or removed and resold to cover costs. No item may be taken from Coble Auction Services until payment is received by auction staff. The invoice for mailed items must be paid, in full, within 24 hours of receipt to insure delivery of items won. Our processing fee for electronic payment is 3.5% plus .49 on all mailed items. This fee is applied to all charges including shipping/handling and taxes. If payment is not received within 24 hours of receipt your items may be sold to the backup bidder or resold to cover costs and your bidding privilege with Coble Auction Services may be revoked. Payments made after 24 hours are subject to return. If a payment is paid late and needs to be returned the processing fee will be deducted prior to return. While we will make every attempt to package your items with care, we are not responsible for lost or broken items. All sales are as is, where is and are final.
8) Claims: No claims will be allowed after goods are removed from the premises of Coble Auction Services.
9) Personal and property risk: Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of, or loss to, person or property and specifically release Coble Auction Services from liability therefore.
10) Records: The record of sale kept by Coble Auction Services will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
11) All sales are final and offered, as is/where is, with no express warranty unless otherwise specified on an individual listing.
12) Taxes: All sales are subject to Kentucky sales tax unless the buyer has a resale certificate on file with Coble Auction Services. Any person with a resale certificate must contact Coble Auction Services at 502-686-0888 prior to registering for an auction.
13) Bidding Approval: Anyone who's registration has been approved may bid on any item. This includes, but is not limited to, all sellers and employees of Coble Auction Services. Revocation of bidding privilege is the sole discretion of Coble Aucton Services.
Final Rule: All sales by Coble Auction Services are being conducted pursuant to Kentucky Revised Statute 330
Pick up at Worthville Flea Market, 123 Church St., Worthville, Ky 41098. 502-686-0888
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms